Insulation Removal and Replacement
Attic Insulation Installation
Let Wildlife X Team® Austin's attic restoration professionals remove your soiled/ineffective insulation and replace it with brand-new, top-of-the-line, energy-efficient insulation. Our professional equipment will help you effectively remove damaged and contaminated insulation. We can also work with most major insurance companies to get your attic back in shape very quickly.
Why Make Sure Your Attic is Well-Insulated?
A well-insulated attic will end up saving you money; be sure to ask about any available energy tax credits. The correct amount of insulation in your attic will help reduce your energy bills. Attics are one of the simplest rooms to insulate, especially if you just want to cap existing attic insulation (add insulation to what you already have).
Signs your Insulation Needs to be Replaced
- Drafty spaces in your home
- Frequent leaks in your roof
- Energy bill seems high
- Insulation appears wet or damaged
- Temperature in your home fluctuates or is always either too hot or too cold
- Someone in your home is suffering from prologned allergies or an illness
Effects of Soiled Insulation
Soiled insulation can degrade your drywall or support beams by laying against them. It can also be a health hazard if the insulation contains mold or animal droppings. The chemicals left behind by the mold or animal droppings can cause health hazards such as allergies or illness.
Factors that Affect your Insulation Lifespan
- Critter infestation in your insulation
- How dusty or dirty your insulation is
- Damage to your insulation by an animal, storm, or other event
- Mold in your insulation
- Moisture in your home, such as a leaky roof
We have the equipment required to safely remove and replace your attic insulation. Let us give your insulation the makeover it deserves -- Call today! 737.225.8551