All wildlife has its place in nature, but it's just so—wildlife like squirrels belong in nature and not in your home. Homeowners in Austin are familiar with the medium-sized rodents taking up residence on their property and often call us requesting squirrel removal and squirrel prevention. Knowing how to catch squirrels and doing it effectively can sometimes be difficult, but we are the experts! Trust Wildlife X Team® Austin for professional and affordable squirrel control in the Austin area. Call today at 737.225.8551!
Professional Squirrel Removal in Austin
Texas is home to eight species of squirrels; a notorious type of squirrel that gives Austin homeowners grief is the rock squirrel. If you want to know how to get rid of rock squirrels, read on. Squirrels cause a variety of issues inside and outside homes, including:
- Insulation damage while constructing nests, which can lower your home's ability to heat efficiently
- Other squirrel nesting materials include dry leaves, twigs, and grass which can attract insects in your attic
- Contamination of rooms and insulation with squirrel urine and feces—both of which can be health hazards
- Squirrel feces can host salmonella, which leads to nausea, vomiting, chills and diarrhea. Wildlife X Team® Austin's solution? Squirrel cleanup!
- Harassing native songbirds and stealing food from bird feeders
- Squirrel-proofing bird feeders is a good start to keeping squirrels off your property
Are Squirrel Control & Squirrel Prevention Important?
Squirrels are indubitably a pest animal—they are very common and it is hard to fully rid your home and property of them. Professional squirrel trapping is absolutely necessary to keep your family safe. If you want to get rid of squirrels in the attic, we don't recommend DIY squirrel removal. Call the squirrel control specialists in the Georgetown, TX area. Call Wildlife X Team® Austin at 737.225.8551 for effective and fast squirrel removal!