Keeping Your Austin Home Comfortable All Year Long
Having a hard time keeping your Austin home cool? Do you have rooms that are hotter/cooler than others? Are your electric bills always higher than your neighbors'? Look no further! Let X Team Home Services give you a Complimentary Energy Assessment. We have over twenty years in making homes energy efficient, more comfortable, less dusty, and less expensive to operate!
Call 737.225.8551 today for your Complimentary Energy Assessment!
It won't be long before the Texas sun turns our Austin homes into energy-sucking sweat boxes. You can head off the discomfort and higher energy bills by installing a radiant barrier in your home before the heat hits. Our financing plans make it easy!
The reflective material works to effectively do just that—reflect the heat rather than absorbing it. Some studies have shown that a radiant barrier in your attic can help decrease your energy costs by up to 10%.
Hot air rises. Without air-sealing your attic, you are allowing warm air to escape from your home carrying with it your hard-earned winter heating money. Most people just add insulation to their attic—this will not stop the escaping warm air. The EPA estimates that the typical American home has enough leaks, holes and gaps to be equal to an open window every day of the year. That is significant.
We need to seal the air in our conditioned living space from the unconditioned attic space. Every attic needs proper ventilation. We are not stopping the proper air exchange in the attic—we are only stopping the exchange between your Austin house and attic. A few common areas of your attic that may require special air-sealing attention include your chimney, around recessed lighting and ducts.
- Reflects 97% of Radiant heat: R-Value of 14.5.
- Constructed of 2 layers of Aluminum with bubble insulation inside; the air bubble layer helps in blocking the heat transmission.
- Prevents moisture issues from temperature differences in the attic.
- Acts as a barrier to prevent dust or pollutants from entering your home.
- Beneficial for all seasons.
Can Light Covers
- Thermally-tested according to UL 1598 for usage with IC and Non-IC rated lights
- Saves energy by eliminating draft through your recessed light fixture
- Keeps flammable insulation at a safe distance from hot recessed lights
- Made out of fire-resistant mineral wool